To make a general enquiry about what we offer, you can contact our sales team on the details below:
- Call us on 0333 240 8318 between 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively submit an online enquiry using our form below
If you are an existing retailer with a questions regarding your account with us and would like to contact a member of the retailer support team, please contact us on the details below:
- Call us on 0333 240 8318 our offices are between 8am -8pm Mon-Fri , 9am – 6pm Sat, 10am – 4pm Sun
- Email us on email@example.com
If you are a new / existing customer with a query in relation to your account with us and would like to speak with a member of our Customer Support team, please use the details below:
- Call us on 0333 240 8317 our offices are between 8am -8pm Mon-Fri , 9am – 6pm Sat, 10am – 4pm Sun
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Omni Capital are closed on Bank Holidays.
If you are unhappy with any of our products or the service you have received, please download our complaints brochure to understand how to make a complaint.
If you’re not satisfied with how we dealt with your complaint and remain unhappy with the outcome of our final response – you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service are an independent body set up by law to provide a free service for resolving consumer complaints. There are time limits for referring complaints to The Financial Ombudsman Service, so please contact us and we will inform you if your complaint can be referred.
Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service
Phone: 0800 0 234 567 or 0300 123 9 123
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
You are also able to raise a dispute via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform to register a complaint with us.